It's not too late to sign up for a time to pray THIS Thursday as a part of CSF's 24 Hour Prayer Day! Here's a prayer guide you can use to help shape your prayers tomorrow!
24 Hour CSF Prayer Guide
Friends, thank you for being willing to pray for us as we head into the fall semester. You give us courage and strength. You can use this guide to aid you in praying during your time slot, or feel free to do without and pray what the Holy Spirit puts on your heart! We would love to hear how God moves you to pray for us on Thursday!
God, let Christian Student Fellowship’s events and time on campus in the next two weeks allow them to connect with many students who are open and hungry for life with You. Establish the work of their hands for them.
- For spiritual hunger as they come to campus
- For a desire and effort to seek out a faith community
- For lonely and afraid students to meet and connect with followers of Jesus
For CSF Returning Students:
- For creativity to use their gifts to build up the Body of Christ and to reach the lost on campus - For vision to see their classes and dorms/apartments as places to show hospitality and build community
- For an invitational and bold spirit
For CSF Staff:
- For energy and open handedness in adjusting to an unknown fall schedule
- For wisdom in reaching out to students during COVID-19
- For divine appointments on campus and opportunities to share the Gospel
- For staff unity and growth in partnership and friendship
- For health within our marriages, families, and communities in the season ahead
For the University of Illinois Springfield and Lincoln Land Community College:
- For grace and wisdom for the new UIS chancellor (Karen Whitney) and other administrative staff and advisors as they lead their schools through a challenging season
- For peace and ingenuity for the UIS and LLCC faculty/staff as they are adjusting to new modes of teaching and working
- For Christian faculty and staff to be rooted in Jesus and to be a non-anxious presence on campus
Christian Student Fellowship
is a place for students at the University of Illinois Springfield who are on a spiritual journey. Whether you're just starting out or you've been headed this way for awhile, we want to help you find your way back to God!